Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Terrible Teething

No official diagnosis but I think my darling son is starting to teeth at only 3 months. I do wish that would have come a little later but for now I will just have to put up with it.We are seeing the Plunket nurse in a couple of days so I shall confirm it with her. His symptoms so far are:


  • Wanting to put everything in his mouth no matter what it is. Fingers, clothing, toys etc.
  • Drooling has started though he kinda sucks it back in.
  • Irritable especially at night with frequent wakings for feeding, managed a 6 hour sleep to begin with, but that was because he was so tired due to not sleeping during the day.
  • Resisting sleep, yesterday was a killer for that, today is no different. He has seemingly become a light sleeper that wakes at anything.
  • Wanting to feed more, but not actually feeding more sucking/gnawing on my nipple(that is no fun).
  • Minor rash on his face.
  • Pulling at his ear
  • rubbing cheeks against things especially my shoulder.
Here's hoping it passes soon, sleep deprivation is starting to get to me. No tears yet though.

On another note however we got some giggles from him last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment