Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Another tough decision: Diaper/Nappy Bag... Need a top of the line one, or something simple?

That dreaded diaper bag, do I need a fancy one, a cheaper alternative or none at all? I have been given one, which I will find helpful, but i don't know if the style is right for me.

I have seen quite a few online that I like the look of but so far have resisted buying one. Sure I want to be a trendy mum and have a stylish nappy bag, but do I really need to spend $100 on one when I can get one similar or the same size for less than half that, that also does the same job. What about you mums what style/price/absolute must haves did you decide on.

In other news, I have officially gone past my due date, am now sitting at 40 weeks and 3 days and totally over the waiting. Have been off work for 4 weeks now and had honestly thought that I would have a baby by now. This time last week there was what we assumed as the start of labour but it went no where and since then nothing. Here's hoping the walking that I will be doing when I go out this afternoon will kick start this baby into arriving. It unfortunately is banned from arriving this Wednesday or Friday as I wish for my child to have it';s own birthday and not share it with another family member.

Feel free to also check out my YouTube and Instagram channel and latest pregnancy vlog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment