Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

It's ok darling I'm a supermum, part two

It's ok darling I can do it all.

This post and the previous one is the outcome, if you haven't guessed already, my frustration at my partner aka darling. I am in a thoroughly foul mood and he just isn't making it any better.

Today is just one of those days where housework has to be done. I know that my father won't really care that the bathroom hasn't been cleaned in a week, or that the washing that covers our large 3 seater couch still hasn't been folded and put away despite being washed a few weeks ago. But when a friend, not family comes over it is totally another deal.

So in order to make the house look semi presentable I, and I mean I, cleaned the bathroom, hung out the washing that was in the machine, and started to fold the washing. In the end I just gave up and stopped half way through the washing, we only need one half of the couch.

Sure he puts clothes in the washing machine and fills the dishwasher, but other than that I haven't seen him do much else. He couldn't even manage to turn the washing machine on or offer to get me something to eat. An apple and small slice of cake at 9am will not last very long when breastfeeding.

Thank god my little one has been happy today and not all grizzly as with previous days this week. Not that my partner took much notice of the crying baby anyway.

I am highly tempted to dip into our savings to buy some fluffies brand new, am sick of buying secondhand ones at one a week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment