Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Day dreaming, lay-buys and baby carrier addiction.

My partner would kill me if he knew I was awake right now. My darling son has been resisting "real" naps during the day so I end up exhausted by the time bedtime comes. But as per usual I am wide awake at midnight and need to wind down.

Current wind down is to browse all the cloth nappy shops online and see if there is anything within my limited budget, so far not yet unless I lay-buy. Mainly it is just me dreaming about the cute ones that I would buy if I had more money. Oh money thou art a heartless bitch, please I would like more of you.

But I recently started to dream about the woven wraps I would like to own. After putting a hole in my stretchy wrap it is time to search for a new baby carrier, but with so many choices and most well out of my price range lay-buy is essential once I work out what it is that I want mind you.

Ok now that it is almost 12.30am and the typing errors that occurring I think I should turn off the lights and say goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment