Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

It's ok darling I'm a supermum you know!

It's ok darling I will change our baby's clothes for the 5th time today.
It's ok darling I will clean up the explosive dirty nappy/diaper again.
It's ok darling I will change my clothes when the baby brings up milk on me not you for 3rd time today
It's ok darling I will wash all YOUR clothes so that you have socks.
It's ok darling I will make you lunch.
It's ok darling I will miss lunch so I can hang your washing on the line
It's ok darling I will calm the crying baby
It's ok darling I will keep the baby quiet while you sleep
It's ok darling I can sleep through the lawnmower
It's ok darling I will get up and let the cat out, you just keep snoring
It's ok darling I will clean the bathroom before family comes to visit
It's ok darling I will clean up the kitchen even though I did it yesterday
It's ok darling I will make you dinner.
It's ok darling I will find time to have sex
It's ok darling I will just drink water at the BBQ tonight, don't worry I don't need anything nice to drink, you just drink your rum, I will be fine.

It's ok darling I'm SUPERMUM!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment